Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fresh Living Book Club - Corrected


We're excited to be doing a book club with KUTV Chanel 2's Fresh Living Show, The Fresh Living Book Club. The first pick was announced by me, in the vise-like grip of a powerful migraine headache, on February 15. You can see the video here. Our first book is Audrey Niffenegger's modern gothic novel, Her Fearful Symmetry.

The beauty of the Fresh Living Book Club is that there's no pressure. You can simply use our selections as a guide to great reading for yourself or your own book club. You can also virtually discuss the book on KUTV Fresh Living's Facebook discussion board. It's up to you how much you commit. Though I have to admit I'd love to see some comments on the FB board so I don't feel like I'm talking into the ether all of the time.

As with all book clubs Weller's sponsors, we'll be giving 20% off on the current month's selections.

On Monday, March 14 around 1:00 p.m. I'll be back on Fresh Living to wrap up Her Fearful Symmetry and announce the next selection. We've already chosen it. I'll be excited to share it with you.

No comments: