Thursday, October 29, 2009

Brandon Sanderson!



One more chance to get a signed copy of The Gathering Storm, volume 12 of Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time! Brandon Sanderson will be at Sam Weller's Bookstore to read and sign on Monday, November 2nd, at 6:30 PM. Brandon won't be back in Utah at a signing until mid-December, so this is your last chance for a while!

I've been reading The Wheel of Time since I was 14 years old (1992). I've eagerly awaited every new volume and devoured them as quickly as possible, so I could barely wait until I got home to read The Gathering Storm after I picked mine up on Tuesday, and I'm about halfway through. I'm so thoroughly excited I can hardly stand to be at work rather than curled up in a comfy chair at home.

It's the beginning of the conclusion, and I know that you will love it, too, but you don't have to take my word for it.

No comments: