Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Man Behind the Curtain

If you've been in the store lately you'll notice that there's been a lot changes. Yep we spruced up for Winter Institute last weekend. It was a blast and really you should've been there. There's some great pictures of the reception in the last post and up on our flickr page.

I'd also like to point out one other picture. If you check out the store window adjacent to the door you'll see a completely new staff picture. Of course I'm in the picture as well as the rest of the crazy staff. Well here's an inside story for you blog readers: This picture is a technological marvel. It is very difficult to get the entire staff together at one time so the picture was taken in stages. I myself had my picture taken in the basement. However there I am on the stairs. Kudos for the seamlessness of the layering people in. I assume some graphics program was used, or maybe magic.

So check out the photo. There's the staff of Sam Weller's Books 2009.

No comments: